With its small footprint, connectivity to the most popular POS terminals, and industry leading MICR and image technology, the EC6000i® Gen2 Series sets the standard for small document imaging for check electronification, check cashing and walk-in bill payments processing.
The EC6000i Gen2 series scanners feature a standard USB port, in addition to a wide variety of optional features such as Franking Acknowledgment printer, internal alphanumeric OCR A and B character recognition, OCR E13B MICR Assist, 3-track bi-directional Magnetic Stripe Reader (MSR), and 10BaseT Ethernet connectivity, positioning it as one of the most versatile and reliable single-sided imaging scanner in the marketplace.
- Standard USB connectivity provides flexible connection to PC-based applications
- Delivers the industry’s highest MICR read accuracy using RDM’s patented Progressive MICR Method
- Optional OCR E13B MICR Assist offers maximum recognition accuracy to virtually 100% MICR read rate
- Facilitates the requirement for check defacement in one simple process with its optional franking acknowledgment printer
- Optional internal alphanumeric OCR A & B font recognition makes it the ideal solution for bill payment applications
- Accommodates any payments environment or application with its optional bi-directional Magnetic Stripe
- Reader, and optional 10BaseT Ethernet connectivity
- Available Developer’s Kit provides software developers a robust toolkit for rapid integration with their applications