RDM’s IP-addressable check scanners (network scanners) are the most secure, affordable, and operationally efficient scanners on the market. These multifunctional network scanners address common risk and compliance concerns, offering greater security and enabling you and your business customers to capture and process a combination of payment types. One device can capture checks (single and small batch), remittances, payment cards, loyalty cards and ID cards.
- Designed to eliminate the clutter and inefficiencies often created by larger check scanners and multiple payment capture devices.
- These compact scanners fit on your desktop or counter, combining functionality and performance in a small footprint.
- Can be a shared resource for multiple workstations and terminals.
- With several models and options to choose from, RDM’s EC9600i series scanners enable you to process any combination of checks, remittances, credit cards, ID cards and receipt printing on a single peripheral device.
- 2 Ethernet ports and a 2-port USB hub allow connectivity to a range of devices.
- Operating system and browser independent.
- Compatible with PC, MAC, tablets and terminals.
- Accessible over Citrix and other thin clients.
- Addresses common risk and compliance concerns, offering greater security.
- Features fast, single-pass document imaging using a vertical feed transport that virtually eliminates skewing and jamming.
- Incorporates RDM’s industry-recognized MICR and check imaging technologies to consistently deliver precise MICR read rates and premium images that are fully compliant with industry standards.
- Each unit is factory calibrated before shipping,– simplifying the deployment process.
- Easy to integrate into a network as drivers are downloadable from scanner.
- One of the lowest costs of ownership in the industry.
- The low-cost, high-capacity franking cartridge helps to minimize your consumables expenses.
- Reduced maintenance, support and training costs when compared to using multiple devices.
- One of the industry’s longest lifespans.