Batch feed scanners
RDM’s batch feed scanners are available in speeds from 30 to 90 documents per minute (dpm) with a number of value-added options, such as a 3″ thermal receipt printer and a 60-document collection pocket. RDM’s batch feed scanners meet the needs of most small batch scanning applications.
- Easily fits on your desktop and/or counter – combining functionality and performance in a small, efficient footprint.
- With several models and options to choose from, RDM’s batch feed check scanners enable users to process any combination of checks, remittances, credit cards, ID cards and receipt printing on a single peripheral device.
- High-resolution duplex ID card imager allows ID image to be appended with payment. It can also be used as a standalone device.
- USB 2.0 hub offers extended ports for other peripherals, such as EMV terminals.
- Check defacement and endorsement capabilities.
- Optional encrypted MSR reader.
- OCR A and B reader option.
- Can scan up to 90 documents per minute in a single pass using a vertical feed transport that virtually eliminates skewing and jamming.
- Incorporates RDM’s industry-recognized MICR and check imaging technologies to consistently deliver precise MICR read rates and premium images that are fully compliant with industry standards.
- Each unit is factory calibrated before shipping – simplifying the deployment process.
- One of the lowest total costs of ownership in the industry.
- This device handles all electronic payment processing, at an affordable price.
- Users will see a reduced cost of maintenance and training when compared to using multiple devices.
- One of the industry’s longest lifespans.