The RDM EC9100i series scanners provide affordable functionality in a compact, efficient design. Featuring RDM’s industry leading Progressive MICR Method and imaging technology, the EC9100i series scanners deliver optimum MICR read rates and image quality.
With several models and feature options to choose from, the RDM EC9100i series scanners are an ideal fit for payment applications such as remote deposit capture, check cashing, teller capture, healthcare POS, retail POS, and walk-in bill payments. Scanners are available in single-feed and multi-feed models, with speeds of 30 and 90 documents per minute. All models include an integrated ID card imager with optional magnetic stripe reader (MSR) on some models.
To accommodate applications such as walk-in bill payments, the EC9100i series can be licensed for OCR A and B font recognition capability.
RDM ScannerCare Maintenance Program
|Rapid Exchange Warranty
The Rapid Exchange Warranty is a next business day scanner replacement program designed to minimize disruption caused by equipment malfunction.
|Extended Manufacturer Warranty
The Extended Manufacturer Warranty is a 1-year or 2-year extended warranty available for sale at the time of any new RDM scanner purchase and extends the standard 2-year limited manufacturer warranty to either 3 or 4 years.
Compact & Multifunctional
- Designed to eliminate the clutter and inefficiencies often created by larger check scanners and multiple payment capture devices
- Fit on your desktop or counter, combining functionality and performance in a small footprint.
- Fast, single-pass document imaging using a vertical feed transport – virtually eliminating skewing and jamming
- Incorporates RDM’s industry-recognized MICR and check imaging technologies to consistently deliver precise MICR read rates and premium images
- Factory-calibrated units simplify deployment
- Do away with multiple devices for processing payments
- Enables you to process any combination of checks, remittances, credit cards, ID cards and receipt printing on a single peripheral device
- Certified with, and connect easily to, many PC-based payment applications.
- One of the lowest costs of ownership in the industry
- 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
- High-capacity franking cartridge helps minimize your consumables expenses
- Reduced maintenance, support and training costs
- Life expectancy of 5 years or 1 million documents under normal usage